Terms and Conditions
- Terms and conditions – ‘Topped Pizza Creations’ competition. To participate in this competition, users must share a photo of their topped pizza base on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter using #crostamollica – Entries that do not include an image will not be considered.
- This competition will run until 11:59pm on Thursday 31st May 2018. Entries made by direct reply to this T&C page will not be accepted.
- There will be a total of 4 winners.1 winner will be selected at random each week on Friday (Friday 11th May, Friday 18th, Friday 25th May, Friday 1st June) and announced on the Crosta & Mollica social channels (Instagram, Facebook or Twitter). Entries made after the competition deadline of 11.59pm on 31st May will not be considered.
- The contest is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) except for Crosta & Mollica Ltd employees, all contractors and families of anyone directly connected with the organisation, and operators of its brands and concessions.
- The prize consists of 1 set of Alessi pizza plates. Each set contains 2 plates. Each weekly winner will win and receive 1 set of Alessi pizza plates.
- If you are the lucky winner, you will need to provide your email address, contact phone number and home address as instructed at the time of being announced as our winner. Further details will then be provided by Crosta & Mollica as to how you claim your prize.
- We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same Instagram, Facebook or Twitter account user, the first entry only will be accepted.
- No purchase is necessary; however you will need an internet connection and access to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet.
- We reserve the right to exclude any entries which we believe to be inappropriate, fraudulent or based on misconduct.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part.
- The winner will have 48 hours to claim their prize from the date that they are announced as a winner. After this time we reserve the right to select a new winner.
- The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By taking part in this promotion, all participants consent to us collecting, storing and using their personal data submitted with their entry for the purposes of this promotion.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an SAE and covering letter to: Crosta & Mollica, 189 Stonhouse street, London SW4 6BB, after closure of the promotion.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. You are providing your information to Crosta & Mollica.
- The promoter does not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, damaged or delayed. For example, as a result of network, system development, computer or telecommunications failure or fault of any kind – including any hardware, programming code, databases or software used in the promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend without notice this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside of its reasonable control.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This promotion is subject to Instagram’s, Facebook’s and Twitter’s terms of services which can be found at:
- Promoter: Crosta & Mollica Ltd, 189 Stonhouse street, London SW4 6BB. Website: crotamollica.com . Registered in England & Wales, No. 06848372