WIN A WEEKEND IN ROME
with Crosta & Mollica
Crosta & Mollica was founded with a desire to make great Italian food that brings friends and family all together. From our Piada flatbreads originating in Emilia Romagna, to our Pane Pugliese bread from the southern region of Puglia, our artisan bakery products are made with simple ingredient to traditional recipes from regions all across Italy.
To celebrate our love of all things Italian, we are offering the chance for you and a travel companion to discover Italy’s historic and beautiful capital city, Rome…
…And with over two and a half thousand years of art, history and cuisine, Rome certainly has plenty on offer to see, do and eat! Whether you fancy a marvel at the architectural wonders of the Colosseum, Trevi fountain and Vatican City; or a wander in the cobbled streets of Trastevere to enjoy a plate of fresh pasta in a traditional osteria – here is your chance to explore it all.
The prize includes return flights for two people from London to Rome and a 2-night stay in a double or twin room in a 4-star hotel in Rome, including breakfast each morning.
Summary Terms & Conditions
- Prize draw promotion is open to UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, who are in the possession of a valid passport.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entries must be submitted via the webpage crostamollica.com/rome between 00:01 BST on 16.07.2018 and 23:59 BST on 09.09.2018. No other mode of entry is available.
- To be entered into the prize draw, entrants must complete and submit the below online entry form and read and accept the full prize draw Terms and Conditions.
- The winner will be contacted by email within 14 days of the Promotion closing date.
- The winner must respond within 28 days of the notification to claim their prize. If the prize has not been claimed within this timeframe then the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and re-draw a new winner for that prize.
- The winner and their nominated travel companion will be required to supply proof of age documentation as part of the winner notification process (over 18s only).
- The winner must give a minimum of 6 weeks’ notice for their preferred date of departure.
- Prize must be taken before 09.09.2019.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
For Full Prize Description and Terms and Conditions, visit: