WIN A WEEKEND IN ROME.
Terms and Conditions
- The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, excluding employees, and their immediate families and friends of Crosta & Mollica Ltd, agents of Crosta & Mollica Ltd, third parties and/or any other persons professionally connected with the Promotion. Please note that the winner and their nominated travel companion (who must also be aged 18 or over) will both need to be in possession of valid passports in order to be able to claim their prize.
- The promotion is open from 00:00:01 BST on 16.07.2018 and closes at 23:59:00 BST on 09.09.2018.
- Prize trip must be taken before 9th September 2019.
- To enter:
- No purchase necessary.
- Go to the promotion webpage at crostamollica.com/rome and complete the online entry form with your first name, surname, email address and your answer to the competition question.
- In order for your entry to be counted, you will need to answer the competition question correctly and submit the online entry form before 23:59:00 BST on 09.09.2018.
- Entries will not be accepted after the closing date.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same name or email address, the first entry only will be accepted.
- You will need an internet connection to access the entry form. No refund may be claimed for expenses incurred in participating in the promotion, including in relation to the use of the internet. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for delayed or non-submitted competition entries due to technical issues relating to the entrant’s internet connection or any other technical issues which are beyond the Promoter’s control.
- 1 winner will be drawn at random at the end of the Promotion Period by the Promoter from all valid and correct entries received before the Promotion closing date. The results of the draw are final.
- The winner will be contacted by email within 14 days of the Promotion closing date. The email address used to contact the winner will be that which was submitted on the competition entry form.
- The winner must respond to the winner notification email within 28 days of notification to claim their prize. If the prize has not been claimed within this timeframe then the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and re-draw a new winner for that prize.
- As part of the winner verification process, the Promoter will require the winner and their nominated travel companion to supply scanned copies of their passports in order to verify their age and eligibility for the Win a Weekend prize and to ensure that flights can be booked in a timely manner when the prize trip dates are requested by the winner.Both the winner and their guest’s passports must be valid at the time the winner claims their prize.
If the required passport documentation is not received by the Promoter within 28 days of winner notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and draw a new winner for that prize. The passport documentation supplied to the Promoter will purely be used for the purposes of winner verification and booking of the prize trip and will not be retained by the Promoter after the prize trip has been booked and confirmed with the winner and their nominated travel companion.
The Promoter will require evidence that valid passports are held by both people travelling before any prize trip bookings are made. If either of the parties’ passports have expired by the time of booking the prize trip, the Promoter reserves the right to request new evidence of valid passport documentation before going ahead with any bookings. Please note that any delays in supplying the required passport documentation evidence could lead to delays in booking and confirming the prize trip.
- In order for the Promoter to book flights and hotel accommodation for the prize trip, the Promoter will require the following personal data for both the winner and their nominated guest:
– First name on passport
– Last name on passport
– Email address
– Mobile telephone number
– Home postal address
The above personal data will only be used for the purposes of this Promotion and will only be retained until all prize trip travel arrangements have been made and confirmed with the winner and their guest.
- Please note, the winner and their guest will need a valid passport in order to be able to check in for their flights online once the booking has been made. It is the responsibility of the winner and their guest to check in online and to ensure that they meet any online check-in requirements such as check-in deadlines and the provision of accurate answers to any online check-in questions. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for information provided by the passenger during the online check-in process or for any missed flights due to failure to check in online by the required deadlines.
- Details of the “Win a Weekend in Rome” prize package – The prize consists of a 2 night trip, exclusively for the winner and their 1 guest, to Rome, Italy, including:
- 2 x return economy flights from London to Rome, including all taxes and fuel surcharges and 1 x hold bag per passenger (hold bag must be within maximum weight allowance for the relevant airline).
- 2 nights’ accommodation in a shared double or twin room in a 4 star hotel in Rome, including breakfast in the hotel each morning.
- “Win a Weekend in Rome” prize restrictions and exclusions:
- Prize trip must be booked and taken before 9th September 2019.
- Both the winner and their travel companion must be aged 18 or over.
- The winner must give a minimum of 6 weeks’ notice for their preferred date of departure. If less than 6 weeks’ notice is given, the Promoter reserves the right to refuse to book the trip for the requested period and to ask the winner to provide a new departure date which respects the specified 6 week notice period.
- The Promoter is responsible for selecting and booking the flights and hotel for the winner and their guest. Airlines, flights and hotels selected and booked are at the sole discretion of the Promoter and will depend on availability in the requested travel period.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee availability of flights and hotel rooms on the exact dates requested by the winner and their guest, particularly during peak periods such as bank holidays, public holidays or major trade fairs.
- Airport and hotel transfers (both in the UK and Italy) are not included in the prize.
- No additional accommodation will be booked or paid for by the Promoter over and above that which is explicitly stated in Point 14 above.
- Travel insurance costs are not included in the prize. It is the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest to ensure they have adequate travel insurance cover for the duration of the prize trip.
- The winner and their guest are responsible for ensuring that their passports are valid for the full duration of the prize trip and that they comply with all applicable passport, visa, travel and health requirements and restrictions.
- The winner and their guest are responsible for ensuring that they meet any specific luggage restrictions and maximum weight requirements specified by the relevant airline. Any additional luggage costs or excess baggage charges incurred after the Promoter has booked the flights will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their guest.
- All spending money, incidental expenses, food and beverage, transportation, travel insurance, internet, telephone, data usage and other costs not expressly stated in the prize package description in Point 14 above are the sole responsibility of the prize winner and their guest.
- The “Win a Weekend in Rome” package must be taken in its entirety and cannot be split, substituted or transferred in any way by the winner and/or their nominated guest.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the stated prize, in whole or in part. The prize is not transferable. The Promoter reserves the right to change the dates of travel or provide a similar alternative prize of the same or greater value should circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make this necessary.
- Proof of electronic submission is not proof of receipt of entry or claim. Responsibility cannot be accepted for entries/claims delayed or not received due to transmission, network or software problems, nor for any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law the Promoter will not accept liability for any loss, damage, injury or death arising from this promotion beyond its reasonable control. The Promoter does not accept any liability for the acts of any third party prize provider.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries that do not comply with the terms and conditions or entrants found to be abusive to the promotion in any way will have all their entries disqualified.
- The name of the winner will be made available on request to those sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Crosta & Mollica Holiday Winner, 189 Stonhouse Street, London, SW4 6BB within 3 months of the Promotion closing date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and to verify the eligibility of the winner and their guest. The Promoter also reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion of the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding all promotional matters is final. Any questions concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any personal data which is provided by entrants to the “Win a Weekend” promotion shall be used by the Promoter solely in connection with this promotion and for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter may disclose your personal data to its authorised agents and service providers in connection with such purposes. The data will be retained by The Promoter for a maximum of 3 months after the prize expiration date of 09.09.2019, after which it will be deleted.
- The Promoter has included a separate opt-in box on the “Win a Weekend” competition entry page where you can choose to opt-in to receive Marketing emails from the Crosta & Mollica brand. Opting in to receive Marketing emails is not a requirement of entry into this Promotion.
Promoter: Crosta & Mollica Ltd, 189 Stonhouse Street, London, SW4 6BB.