Farina Wholeblend – Try Me Free
TERMS & CONDITIONS
To claim your free refund, plus second class postage costs, please send your till receipt clearly indicating your purchase of this product and your name, address, postcode and email address clearly written on a separate piece of paper in BLOCK CAPITALS to:
Crosta & Mollica, Try Me Free, 189 Stonhouse Street, London SW4 6BB.
1. Offer open to UK residents only, excluding third parties, employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter, its associated agencies or anyone else professionally connected with the offer.
2. Participators must be 18 years old or above
3. Only 1 application per household.
4. Application closing date 8th August 2017.
5. We reserve the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, delayed, or damaged in the post. Proof of posting will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
6. Photocopies of receipts are not accepted.
7. Valid applicants will be sent a cheque refunding the price of their purchase (up to a maximum of £1.99) plus the cost of second class postage, within 28 days of our receipt.
8. Promoter: Crosta & Mollica, 189 Stonhouse street, London SW4 6BB.
9. Application closing date 8th August 2017. Proof of purchase required. One application per household.